I’ve worked up to something. From the title of this post, it should now become clear.
- Thought about my goals and dreams, strummed up some motivation, practiced and now I’m writing!
- Wrote a little. 🙂
- Thought about my product (information via the written and published word).
- Edited a lot. 🙂
- Thought some more about my product.
- Published a little.
- Thought more about my product.
- Marketed my product using my social media tools Facebook, Twitter, Threadsy, WordPress, etc.
- Still thinking about steps 1-8.
- Responded in much appreciation and gratitude to those who have responded to my product.
- Cannot stop thinking now, cause I’m on a roll.
- Writing again, but this time putting all my cards on the table.
While reading, which we all know is a pre-requisite for writing I came across Chris Brogan‘s blog post entitled “100 Blog Topics I Hope You Write.” While on one of many flights he came up with a list of only 100 topics that he wishes bloggers / writers / journalists would blog about.
Why would a successful CEO, social media guru, public speaker and blogger want you to write about his topics? According to Chris, “If we’re going to show people how to use social media to drive meaningful conversations instead of being yet another marketing tool, we have to run out and educate at a break-neck pace, so we can bring more and more thought leaders into alignment with these big and not-so-big organizations who could use our help.”
I believe in writing, communication, connecting and what better way to do that than to contribute to the education of thought leaders?
Chris thank you so much for your suggestion and rest assured that your hope will see fruition, at least to a small degree in Fort Smith, AR.
How @sells_annie Uses Facebook – Count the Ways
1) Share my blog with friends and followers.
- Ask Better Questions (e1evation.com)
- Top 5 Inbound Marketing Articles to Start the Week: Improve Your Pitches (hubspot.com)
- PodCamp Boston 5: Prepared for the future (christopherspenn.com)
- The Social Media Informer Badge (jenniferjones.com)
- Too Tired To Blog (tommartin.typepad.com)
- Is Social Media Worth It? Chris Brogan Answers (thetechscoop.net)
- Listen to Chris Brogan for a Minute (adamwormann.wordpress.com)
- Who is Chris Brogan, and why is he so connected? (boston.com)
- 4 Keys To Get Success With Social Media (onlinecashatm.wordpress.com)
- Stacking Wood (e1evation.com)