Recycle, Reuse (Content) and Reduce
Have you ever written an article, a review, a story or a blog and realized later that you didn’t do all that you could to show it in it’s best light or didn’t share it with the right audience?
PowerPonit Presentations are (more) often (than not) recycled, reused and (time waste) is reduce(d). If in our middle school, high school, college and office jobs we don’t think twice about reusing content, then why is reusing content online, in our marketing and even our networking so uncommon?
I do believe there is nothing new under the sun. But marketing and branding are about recycling and reusing the same old things from under the sun in a new way, with a different ray of light upon them to convey a different meaning or to get a different point across.
I challenge you to take out your old files, your old stories, you old content, you old blog posts, your anything and re-tool it!
You might not! But if you do…
Ms. Annie Sells
- Reusing “Old” Items (greenerthinking.wordpress.com)
- Reuse – the most important “R” of Waste Management (greenreview.blogspot.com)
- Creative Reuse Blogs (urbancycles.resourcecenterchicago.org)
- What an Awful Waste! (socyberty.com)
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle (marybrauch.wordpress.com)
- Reduce, Reuse and Recycle: Key Steps to a Healthy Environment (greenliving4live.com)
- Home Recycling Bins (simple-green-living.com)